Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2015 officers vacancies : The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited a very well-known and totally technology driven private sector bank with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and now capabilities. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank invites application for the post of Relationship officers.
Name of Post:-Relationship officers
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-6th June 2015
Age Limit:-The age of the candidates should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years. Candidates born between 2nd March 1988 to 1st March 1995. (inclusive of both dates)
Qualification:-Candidates should have graduation who secured minimum 50% passed in second class and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized University (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) with computer knowledge.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview based on the marks secured in the online examination.
Application Fee:-The applicants should pay Rs 600/- towards exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Payment of fee to be made only through online mode and no other mode of payment is permissible.
How to apply:-Candidates may apply online through website www.lvbank.com click on download the advertisement and carefully rear the detailed Advertisement.. Click on the “Apply Online” link to register.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves.
- Printout of the application should be kept with the candidates for their reference.
- Multiple application will be rejected.
- Bank will not provide TA / HA under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- No request for change of test center.
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- At the time of Interview candidates have to produce original educational / technical / experience certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility.