Name of Post:- Data Entry operator
Eligibility:- BCA, B.Sc., PGDCA, M.Sc., MCA
Job Location:- Ludhiana (Punjab)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Data Entry Operator should not less than 18 years and should not more than 63 years,
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator should have BCA / B.Sc. (IT) / PGDCA / PGDIT / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA. Candidate should have knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in Data Entry.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator are required to pay application fees of Rs 50/- through Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator may apply on plain paper containing name / address / age certificate / educational qualification age certificate / experience age certificate / caste certificate / mark sheets age certificate etc. along with a demand draft as fee charges and attested copies of all certificates send to the Office of the University on or before 20th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates should send their application complete in all respect to this office on or before 20th July 2015.
- They should appear the selection committee for the interview on in the office of Head, department of social science.
- No separate letter for interview will be issued.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Application received after due date / received without application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.