Madhya Pradesh AIIMS recruitment 2016 notification resident posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 50 junior resident vacancies. Apply online before 10th June 2016.
Name of post:- Junior resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, BDS
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 50 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should de 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed MBBD / BDS (Including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 10th May 2016 to 10th June 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.