Madhya Pradesh HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification Apprentice posts :- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 52 trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act, 1961 vacancies. Apply before 15th September 2016.
Name of post:- trade Apprentice
Eligibility:- matric, ITI
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per Government rules
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be according to rules and regulation of Organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board with science and mathematics under +2 system or its equivalent with ITI passed from recognized institute in concerned trade,
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials and 2 Nos. recent passport size photograph send to the chief manager (HR&A), Hindustan copper limited, Malanjkhand copper project, Tehsil Birsa, PO:- Malanjkhand, district, balaghat, Madhya Pradesh:- 481116 on or before 15th September 2016.
- Last date of the submission of application is 15th September 2016.
- Date of written examination is 28th September 2016.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.