Name of post:- block development officer
Eligibility:- graduation, degree
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 7th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 71 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation / degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 1000/- for others categories candidates and outside residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or debit cards / credit cards / net banking.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in from 8th April 2016 to 7th May2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th May 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission www.mponline.gov.in / www.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of block development officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The number of vacancies are 71.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Madhya Pradesh.