Madras University is the mother of almost all the old universities of southern India. The Madras University area of jurisdiction has been confined to, however three districts of Tamil Nadu in recent years. This is consequent to establishment of various universities in the state and demarcation of the University territories.
Temporary Technical Assistant in Madras University:- 19th February 2017
Madras University invites application for the post of Temporary Technical Assistant. Apply before 19th February 2017.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10500/- Per Month
Total Posts:- Not Specified
Qualification:- Aspirants should have MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science / M.Sc. Information Technology / M.Sc. in Software Engineering / B.Sc. / BCA in Computer Science with Diploma in Computer Application.
Age Limit:- As per UNDM rules.
Application fee:- No application fee.
How to apply:- Applicants may apply on application form along with self – attested photocopies of all certificates send to the Fr R Thenmozhi, Professor and head, department of Management studies or by email to [email protected] on or before 19/02/2017.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
- The University reserves the right to change the number of vacancy of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Qualification and Pay Scales shall be as the UGC regulation 2010 and UGC (2nd Amendment) regulations 2013.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH shall be applicable as per UGC guidelines and GOI rules.
- The detailed information and application form may be downloaded from our website.
- The candidate are requested to read the General Instructions and Qualifications carefully before filling up the application form
Madras University invites application for the post of Traineeship for Project / research work in DBT- Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility, University of Madras. Application are invited for the Traineeship vacancies to carry out project / research work in DBT – Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility, University of Madras.
Name of Post:-Traineeship
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:-8th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-01
Age Limit:-The age limit for the post of Traineeship in University of Madras should be as per rules of Madras University.
Qualification:-Should have completed M.Sc. in Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences.
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the post of Traineeship will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to apply:-Applicants may mail their CV to Dr. D Velmurugan, Professor and Head, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025 at [email protected] on or before 8th June 2015.