Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Total no. of Posts:- 690 Posts
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 17th January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should hav ehte age upto 28 years. Refer to official notification page for age details.
Qualification:- candidates must possess the qualification of bachelor’s Degree in commerce from any recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in online Test. There will be objective Type Multiple Choice question in exam.
Application Fee:- General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- while SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- as Application fee.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for junior Assistant Posts in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. limited, they are required to apply through online mode on MAHADISCOM’s official website at www.mahadiscom.com on or before 17th January 2014.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 27th December 2014
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 17th January 2014
- Last Date for Deposit application fee into bank: 23rd January 2014
- Download Admit Card: from 14th February 2014
- Date of online written Exam: 22nd February 2014 and 23rd January 2014
- Date of results Declaration: march 2014
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test, Interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention email ID to / or of any other person.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the online application. The candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specification given below in JPG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively and upload the photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature is uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband name, caste etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination / interview from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application and are intimated to the candidates by email/ SMS. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. Call letters for Online Written Test and Interview will not be dispatched by post or courier etc.
- After applying online and uploading the photograph and signature, the candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form. Recent photograph of the candidate duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated online application.
- The candidates are advised to take utmost care in filling up the required columns in the online mode, payment of fees etc. and ensure that the details entered in the appropriate columns are correct before submission, since there is no provision to modify the application after submission.
- The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his / her record.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to logon the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.