Name of Post:- DGM Legal
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 15th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal should be 62 years as on 30th November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal should have Degree in Law (LLB) from a university / Institution / board recognized by government of India / approved by government regulatory bodies and enrolled as an advocate with Bar council.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of DGM Legal may apply application on plain paper along with all the certificates send to General Manager – Administration institute of banking personnel selection, IBPS House, Plot No 166, 90ft road, Off western express high way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 15th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application is 15th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate may mention in their application the last salary drawn and salary expected.
- Knowledge in computer operation / language will be an added advantage.
- His / Her integrity should not have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him / her during he=is / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period will be of 1 to 2 years subject to quarterly review.