Name of Post:- Technical Faculty
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, MCA, Post – Graduation, MBA
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of technical faculty should not more than 62 years as on 1st November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of technical faculty should have B.Tech / BE or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university / institute in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or civil engineering electrical engineering and telecom or instrumentation engineering etc. / Master in computer application (MCA) / post – graduation in computer science or master in business application (MBA) with specification in marketing / personnel / HR / System.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of technical faculty may apply in prescribed application form along with all the relevant certificates and experience certificate send to The general manager administration, institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) house, Plot No 166, 90 ft DP road, Off western express highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 9th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates may mention in their application the last salary drawn and salary expected.
- The eligibility criteria should be as on 1st November 2015.
- Candidates who have already applied in response to our advertisement dated 6th October 2015 for this position need not to apply.
- Knowledge in computer operation / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should not have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The period of appointment will be for 2 years subject to quarterly review and subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.