Maharashtra IBPS recruitment 2016-17 Divisional head posts :- Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) invites online applications for the position of 01 Divisional head (Technology Support services) vacancies. Apply before 30th June 2016.
Name of post:- Divisional head
Eligibility:- Degreein engineering, master degree in engineering
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 125000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:-1 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding 62 years. The applicant should have been born not earlier than 2nd June 1953 (dates inclusive).
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor / master degree in electronics engineering / electronics and Tele-communication engineering / electronics and communication engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering / computer science engineering / information technology engineering / computer application or equivalent from a university / institute / board recognized by government of India / approved by government regulatory bodies.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form will all the relevant documents and experience certificate send to the General Manager – Administrative institute of Banking personal selection, IBPS house, Plot No 166, 90 FT DP road, OFF western express highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai:- 400101 on or before 30th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.