Name of Post:- Technical Staff and Operatives
Eligibility:- SSC, Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7500 – 22430/- Per Month
Total no. of Posts:- 330 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates should not less than 18 years and should not more than 33 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed SSC with full time three year Diploma with aggregate 55% marks in Mechanical (Mechanical / Mechanical and industrial engineering / Mechanical and production engineering / production engineering) OR marine engineering in examination conducted by government of India recognized technical board or passed SSC or equivalent with national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) examination in the relevant trade. All other posts qualification as per notification.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 140/- for general / OBC category through Challan at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. Applicants belonging to SC / ST / PWD and EXSM are exempted from such payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all enclosures and the MDL copy section of the challan should be forwarded in an envelope super-scribing “Application for the post of” against permanent vacancies through post or courier to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), recruitment cell, Service block, 3rd floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard road, Mumbai:- 400010 on or before 20th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- This Post is purely on contract basis for a period of 2 years.
- Candidates who have worked on contract basis in MDL will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- The appointment shall be entitled for 12 days casual leave during the first year of contract.
- A separate application for each trade has to be submitted in the case the applicant desires to apply for more than one post.
- The contract appointee shall have no right to get absorbed in the company at the end of their contract.