Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Notification 1717 Constable Vacancies apply at mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police released new notification on their official website mahapolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 1717 (one thousand seven hundred seventeen) for Constable Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 24th February 2017 and before 17th March 2017.
Govt Department:- Maharashtra Police
Post info:- Constable
Official Website: mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Constable: 1717 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Maharashtra Police Constable job should have 12th Class pass and with IASC (Indian Army Special Certificate of Education).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Constable vacancy should pay the below charges through Online OR Offline.
- Unreserved: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- Reserved: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for Maharashtra Police vacancies 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.mahapolice.gov.in from 24/02/2017 to 17/03/2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Last Date to pay fee Offline: 21/03/2017
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Maharashtra police released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 273 constable Vacancies. Job seekers should apply Online Before 17th March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name :- Maharashtra Police
Job Name:- Constable
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Jobs 2017 News
Constable:- 273 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable should have passed +2 class standard examination board standard from a recognized board / university / institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 -20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 31/03/2017.
Selection Process:- Applicants Admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview followed by documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General / OBC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 200/- (Rupee Two Hundred only)
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Police http://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in from 24/02/2017 to 17/03/2017.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016-17 Notification 9 Clerk (Closed)
Maharashtra police Invites application for the Police Post of 09 clerk / typist Vacancies. Apply Online Before 5th July 2016.
Name of post:- Clerk / Typist
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017-18
Total No. of Posts:- 9 vacancies
- Age Limit:- 18 to 38 Years 01/01/2015.
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have passed +2 class (SSC) with typing speed in Marathi @ 30 words per minute in English @ 40 words per minute and CCC / o level / B level / C level certificate from DOEACC with knowledge of Marathi and Hindi.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Aspirants are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for open category candidates and Rs 150/- for other category candidates through State bank of India / SCS / online payment.
How to apply:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission http://mahagovjobs.com from 23/06/2016 to 05/07/2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee online is 05/07/2016.
- Date of written examination is 17/07/2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Maharashtra.