Name of Post:- Food Security Officer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 48 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Food Security Officer should be 33 years as on 1st November 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Food Security Officer should have
- Degree in Food Technology or Diary Technology or Bio-technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture science or Veterinary science or Bio-Chemistry or Micro-biology or master degree in Chemistry or degree in Medicine from a recognized university OR
- Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central government AND
- Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Food Security Officer are required to pay application fee Rs 365/- for un-reserved category and Rs 265/- for reserved category in the form of State bank of India challan / online payment / Debit card / credit card / Net Banking / CSC (Citizen service Centre).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Food Security Officer may apply online through official website www.mpsc.gov.in from 6th August 2015 to 26th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of the position is Food Security Officer.
- The number of vacancies are 28.
- The name of the department is Maharashtra Public service commission.
- Starting sate for submission of online application is 6th August 2015.
- Last date for submission of online application is 26th August 2015.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of State bank of India is 27th August 2015.