Name of post:- state service main examination 2016
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 135 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 33 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a bachelor degree in any discipline recognized by university and qualified in Prelim examination.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 523/- for un – reserved category candidates and Rs 323/- for reserved categories candidates in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Centre).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 6th August 2016 to 20th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 6th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th August 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 22nd August 2016.
- Applicant should apply online on or before 20th August 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Mumbai.