Maharashtra SVC Bank recruitment 2015 specialist posts : Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank (SVC Bank), a 108 year old bank and one amongst the leading top three urban co-operative banks in the country with business mix of over Rs 20,000 crores spanning over 181 branches spread across then states of Maharashtra / Karnataka / Goa / Delhi / Telangana / Tamil Nadu / Gujarat / Madhya Pradesh / Rajasthan and Haryana.
Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank (SVC Bank) invites application for the position of dynamic IT specialist. Apply before 8th August 2015.
Name of Post:- IT Specialist
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., BCA, MCA, MCM, B.Sc., Graduation
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Not specified
Last Date:- 8th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of IT specialist should not less than 30 years and should not more than 45 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of IT specialist should have
- BE (Computer science) / B.Tech. (Computer science) , masters programming in Advanced Computer languages BCA / MCA / MCM / BE (IT) / B.Sc. (IT) / B.Sc. (Computers) / B.Sc. (Computer science) / M.Sc. (Computer science) OR
- Graduation in any faculty from a recognized university with second class securing minimum 50% marks and Diploma / certificate in Information technology.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of IT specialist should have 3 – 7 year experience in software development / systems analyst. Preferably aligned to bank / F.L / company or hardware knowledge.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of IT specialist may send their application and detailed resume along with a latest passport size photograph through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 8th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Kindly mention “IT Specialist” in the subject line of e-mail.
- Remuneration will be as per industry standard.
- Candidates would have to undergo technology competency tests pertaining to the area of their job profile and would need to secure the stipulated passing score at the time of recruitment.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum 5 plus years relevant work experience.
- Grade will be decided depending upon the qualification and work experience of the candidates.