Name of Post:- Programme Officer
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 12th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Programmer officer should be as per Tata Institute of social science (TISS) rules.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Programmer officer should have minimum desired qualification master in Public Health / Mater in Health administration / masters of social work / MA in Psychology.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Programmer officer should have up to 4-6 year of working experience at office or state level coordinator in the related field of TB control or HIV / AIDS or and Public health.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Programmer officer at Tata Institute of social science (TISS) may send their Curriculum Vitae via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate should have ability to grasp concepts and situations, adaptability in dealing with changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong qualitative and qualitative analytical skills
- The successful candidates will be awarded a 1 year contract.
- Last date for submission of expression of interest with CV is 12th June 2015.
- Good analytical and presentation skill.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English / Marathi / Hindi.
- Willingness to travel locally and outstations.
- Proficiency in using computer knowledge of MS office / MS word / MS excel / Powerpoint.