Name of post:- Research Investigator
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in any discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume to the room no 316, 3rd floor, G-10, New academic building, Naoroji (New) campus, Tata Institute of social science, Dennar, Mumbai:- 400088 or e-mai to email@example.com on or before 18th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th October 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.