Updated on October 13th, 2016
Tata institute of social sciences (TISS) invites application for the position of Accounts officer vacancies. Apply before Maharashtra TISS recruitment 2016-17 notification Accounts Officer posts :- 30th August 2016.
Name of post:- Accounts officer
Eligibility:- post – graduation, B.Com.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs 25000 – 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Tata institute of social sciences (TISS).
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation / minimum graduate degree in commerce or management or related discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of shortlisting candidates and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th August 2016Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th August 2016.
- Applicant should have knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women and interventions in the district and state.
- The Programme service provision required that the cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women own preference and needs.
- Second preference in shortlisting selection will be given women / female candidates not based in Assam possessing necessary educational qualification and prior experience as detailed above.
- NCW and TISS reserves the right to include in first preference list any exceptionally suitable women / female applicants not based in Assam with the less work experience and male / men applicants with requisite educational qualification and experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate willingness to travel across the allotted district and occasionally with-in Assam and to other states as per programmer requirement.