Name of Post:- Assistant Lineman
Total no. of Posts:- 246 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass, ITI
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 15th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Pay-Scale:- 7950-150-8100-190-9050-240-10250-300-11750-360- 16790/- Per Month
Qualification:- For ITI Candidates should have pass certificate of 18. 24 months course in “Electrician, Electronics, Electronic Mechanic” trade from industrial training institutes (it is) recognized by government of Karnataka. Other Qualification: Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing. Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the endurance test and For ITC candidates should have passed 10th standard examination and should have passed certificate of three years “Lineman Trade / Electrician Trade (ITC) imparted by the Industrial training institutes of KEB/ KPTCL. Other qualifications: should have knowledge of Kanada in reading and writing, should have normal eye sight and have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the endurance test.
Age Limit:- The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Candidate and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted strictly through “ONLINE” by logging on to MESCOM website at www.mesco.in. Applications will not be accepted by any other mode. The website will be kept open for submitting “ONLINE” Applications from 15.03.2014 to 15.04.2014. The last date for submission of application is 17.00 hrs (5.00PM) of 15.04.2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, Categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of MESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents/ Testimonials/ Certificates/ Records etc., shall be produced for verification with attested copy, only when called for.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained form candidates about the status of recruitment process.