Manipur RMSA recruitment 2016 Graduate Teacher 307 posts :- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) invites application for the position of 307 Graduate Teachers (RMSA) under Rashtritya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. Apply online before 27th June 2016.
Name of post:- Graduate Teachers
Eligibility:- Graduation,, B.Ed.
Job Location:- Manipur
Pay Scale:- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 27th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 307 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not more than 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 11th May 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation in concerned subject from recognized university / institute and B.Ed. or its equivalent from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general / OBC and Rs 250/- SC / ST through cash at the time of submission of application form.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with documents send to the Parveen Singh, Director of Education (S), Manipur on or before 27th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Detailed instruction on filling up of online application form will be uploaded in the website www.rmsaassam.in
- For more information on TET candidates may please contact all inspector of school offices in district and their RMSA calls: State Mission Director RMSA office / Kahilipara / Guwahati office of the director of secondary education / Assam / Kahilipara / Guwahati during office hours on all working days.
- The name of the organization is Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
- Syllabus for the TET examination will be available on website.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Assam.