Name of Post:- various Posts
Total no. of Posts:- 1036 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduate, PG
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 27th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.02.2014.
Qualification:- Certificate of competency (License to act as Engineer) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum 3 yrs experience of operating tugs from 565 BHP and above as License to act Engineer & should possesses knowledge of rectifying defects, overhauling and up keeping engine room or Ex-serviceman from Indian navy of engineering branch with 15 years of experience and holding License to act as Engineer qualified certificate from MMB/MMD.
NOTE: Details of educational qualifications needed to work at mazagon Dcok Limited.
How to apply:- Application in the format given at the end of this advertisement may be down loaded from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under head Career. The application should be filled legibly in Hindi, Marathi or English in Block letters on an A-4 size paper. Application not submitted in format may be rejected.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment or even after the appointment on contract basis that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature will stand canceled and his/her services are liable to be terminated without compensation.
- The candidates selected for appointment are required to work in different shifts on all working days and places as identified by the Company.
- Only eligible & short-listed candidates will be called for interview followed by trade test.
- Contract appointment for maximum period of 2 years of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules.
- The decision of the Company in all matters regarding the eligibility criteria, Interview, Trade Test, Selection procedures would be final and binding on all the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by Mazagon Dock Limited in this regard.
- The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment.
- Management reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any stage.
- In case of any dispute, jurisdiction shall be court at Mumbai.
- Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises.