116 Fireman at MCGM:- 24th April 2017
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 116 Fireman vacancies. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 24th April 2017.
Government Organization:- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Application date:- 24th April 2017
MCGM Jobs 2017 News
Fireman:- 116 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Fireman should have passed +2 class standard examination in arts / science / commerce with 50% marks.
Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 20 to 25 year as on 1st August 2016.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview
How to apply for MCGM vacancies 2017:- Applicant may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application bio-data form with all relevant documents st the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- interview Date: 24/04/2017
MCGM recruitment 2016-17 notification 63 Stenographer posts :- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) invites application for the position of 63 junior stenographer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 17th August 2016
Name of post:- junior stenographer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 63 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be roe than 38 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed in Madhyamik and DOEACC CCC “O” level certificate with speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 / 30 words per minute in type-writing in English / Marathi.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for selection along with prescribed bio – data form with all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is from 17th August 2016.
- The posting of the applicants will be at Mumbai.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer should have passed in Madhyamik and DOEACC CCC “O” level certificate with speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 / 30 words per minute in type-writing in English / Marathi.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be roe than 38 years.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 2400/-.
- The name of the position is junior stenographer.
- The number of vacancies are 63.