Meghalaya Polce recruitment 2016 head constable 1425 posts :- Meghalaya Police Central Recruitment Board CRB. Application are invited for eligible who are Indian Citizens and who are domiciled in the State of Meghalaya to fill up the under mentioned 5 Categories of Posts in Meghalaya Police. Total Numbers of Vacancies are 1425 Posts. Application forms will be available with effective from 15th March 2016 onwards.
Name of post:- Head Constable, Sub Inspector
Eligibility:- 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale:- Rs 14100 – 27510/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 1425 Posts
UB Sub Inspector:- 80 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 27 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates must have Degree in any Stream from Government Recognition Board or Institution.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 14100 – 27510/- Per Month
(AB Group) Constable- Handyman, Rider, MIPRO GD, Mechanics, Drivers, Buglers:- 738 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 21 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates must have passed 9th standard examination from any Government Recognition Board or Institution.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8300 – 16270/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates may obtain application form from office of al district superintendent of police and commandants of MPL Battalions and principal, PTS Hospital, Shillong on payment of Rs 50/-.
How to apply:- Candidates may send their application form in the prescribed format along with relevant documents send to the Additional General of Police, (TGC?AP), Cum Chairman, V=Central recruitment board, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 15t March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.