1859 GDS recruitment by Madhya Pradesh Postal circle
mp post office released new notification on their official website indiapost.gov.in for the recruitment of total 31 (thirty one) jobs out of which 23 (twenty three) vacancies for Postal Assistant, 02 (two) for Postman & Various vacancies. Job seekers should register till 12th April 2017.
Designation:- Postal Assistant, Postman
Posting:- Madhya Pradesh
Advertisement Number:- Rectt./4-48/SPORTS QUOTA/2016
Official Web portal: indiapost.gov.in
Postal Assistant: 23 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for mp post office Assistant job should have 12th class from recognized University / Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Postman: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join mp post office Postman posts should have Matriculation or equivalent from o recognized Board or University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 12/04/2017 relaxable is 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Applicants selected will be based on Qualification & Merit Basis.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Postal Assistant, Postman vacancies should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Chief Postmaster General MP Postal Circle payable at the Post Office Bhopal GPO, Bhopal.
- All Applicants: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Exam Fee: Only the Applicants who ore called for selection / field trials will have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred only) Women/SC/ST candidate’s are exempted from payment of exam fee.
How to apply for mp post office recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents & in an envelope should be super scribed as Application for the post of Postal Assistant / Postman / Sorting Assistant / MTS in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle under sports quota through Registered / Speed Post to Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.), Room No 205, II Floor O/o the Chief Postmaster General, MP Circle Bhopal – 462012 on or before 12/04/2017.