Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
Total no. of Posts:- 124 Posts
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, Diploma
Job Location:- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 15th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Engineer:- 24 Posts
- Qualification:- candidates should have passed BE, B Tech, or any equivalent degree in electrical or electrical & Electronics engineering from a university recognized by AICTE or University Grants commission.
- Age Limit:- 21 – 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100 +Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Junior Engineer:- 100 Posts
- Qualification:- candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized university/ polytechnic college recognized by university grants commission or AICTE. B) Candidates having higher qualification i.e. graduate degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics engineering may also apply.
- Age Limit:- 18 – 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800 +Grade Pay Rs. 4100/-
- Experience:- 2 marks per year completed for departmental candidates(regular or on contract) of MPSEB and its successor companies and 1 mark per year for outsiders subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
- Application fees for Unreserved/OBC candidates of M.P. domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs.500/- per candidate.
- Application fees for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P. domicile shall be Rs.250/- per candidate.
- The applications can also be submitted through M.P.Online kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the kiosk.The portal charges shall be Rs.60/- per application for all type of category.
- No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc to kiosk apart from the portal charges.
How to apply:- Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in)only. Links to the website of M.P. Online have also been provided on the company’s website: www.mpcz.co.in.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector,satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of interview failing, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- All SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P. domicile will be reimbursed to and fro second class rail/bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the written test and personal interview, as per rule. But they shall have to produce copy of caste certificate,disability certificate and proof of journey at the time of written test and personal interview.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of court situated at Bhopal only.
- The minimum degree of disability in order for a handicapped person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of interview in support of their qualification and experience for verification.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the company.The company reserves the right to fill or not fill any of the vacancies.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of allotted company’s area.
- Age relaxation for ST,SC,OBC , Handicapped,Widow/Divorcee lady/Ex Serviceman of M.P. domicile will be as per government rules.
- In case the appointed candidate once joins the Company , no request for inter-company transfer will be entertained.
- The appointment letter to the candidates will be issued on the basis of merit list(suject to the availability of the vacancy).
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect,his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.