Name of Post:-Utility Operator
Job Location:-Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13800 – 41000/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Utility Operator should be up to 30 years as on 1st June 2015
Qualification:-Candidate should have first class full time Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a Government polytechnic or equivalent government recognized Institute of repute candidates possessing first class Boiler Attendant certificate will have an added advantage. (Relaxable up to 50% for ST candidates).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on A4 size paper and application shall contain full detail along with attested copies of relevant certificates, affix latest passport size photograph (on the top right corner of the application and application should be sent in an envelope super-scribed with “Application for the post of” send to The Chief Manager (ER), BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai-400074 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Reservation and Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex-servicemen will be as per presidential directives.
- Persons employed with government and semi-government organization / Public Sector undertaking should submit their applications through attested copies.
- Application with incomplete information and / or not accompanied with attested copies of all certificates are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to work in rotating shifts.
- Only male candidates may apply.
- Posting shall be at Mumbai Refinery.