Name of Post:- field worker
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Category wise vacancies:-
- Other Backward class:- 02 Posts
- Schedule caste:- 01 Posts
- Schedule tribe:- 01 Posts
- Un-Reserved:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of field worker should be as per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of field worker should have MBBS / experience and higher qualification desirable.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at Deputy general manager (HR), R & P at ONGC, 11 – High, Sion – bandra link road, ion – Mumbai on 29th October 2015 at 09.30 a.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of field worker may attend walk-in-interview along with all original and copies of certificates on 29th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- No TA / DA is admissible for this interview.
- The candidates should come prepared to stay for one more day at their own cost, if required.
- Candidates may note that the registration for walk-in-interview will close at 1100 hrs. on 29th October 2015.
- Doctors wishing to appear for the walk-in-interview also requested to register their names by visiting ONGC site “ongcindia.com” by 28th October 2015.
- The above position is on contractual basis.
- The name of the position is field worker.
- The number of positions are 09.
- The name of the organization is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC).