Name of Post:- Trainee Electrical Officer
Job Location:- Mumbai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Trainee Electrical officer should be 30 years as on 8th July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have BE in Electrical / BE electronics and in possessions of DG approved ETO without sailing experience can be considered as Trainee electrical officer with consolidated stipend. BE in electronic and telecommunication / communication.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview and medical examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview at SCI Heda office, 245, Madame cama road, Nariman- poiny, Mumbai – 400021, India on 8th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- On selection day at the given time all applicants to muster / gather at 17th floor, Cafeteria.
- Designated officers from FP department of SCI will be present in the selection hall for selecting Trainee Electrical officers as per requirement.
- The selected candidates will be called for medical examination as per present medical rules.
- The selected candidates will be called for on board training depending on the availability of vacancy.
- Trainee electrical officers will be allotted on our vessels.
- After sailing with SCI for six months as Trainee Electrical officer with satisfactory performance report.
- Candidates will be considered as Electrical officer for the second contract if there are any vacancies.
- The shipping corporation of India Limited does not have any obligation of contract employment and does not guarantee job for the selected candidates.
- The list of names of the candidates selected and published on the website will be valid for six month from the date of Publication.