Name of Post:- Bank Medical officer
Job Location:- (Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates for the post of Bank Medical Officer should be as per National bank for agriculture and rural development (NABARD) rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have degree in MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply their application together with detailed bio-data send to the Chief General Manager, NABARD, Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, E-S, Arera colony, Bhopal – 462016 or email at Bhopal@nabard.org on or before 30th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of engagement of will be initially for a period of two years.
- The engagement can be terminated at any time by one month notice on either side.
- The Bank reserves its right to terminate the contract at any time without any notice.
- The remuneration will be Rs 450/- Per hour and this rate shall include conveyance and no separate conveyance charges will be payable.
- Normally, BMO is required to provide service for 03 hours for 5 days a week.
- BMO is required to provide free medical attention / advice etc. to the staff members at office premises.
- No residential accommodation will be provided by the Bank.
- Applicants serving in government / quasi government, public sectors will be required to apply through proper channel.
- Desirous candidates may submit their application together with detailed bio-data addressed to chief General Manager, NABARD.
- The final appointment will be based on the decision of a selection committee constituted for the purpose.
- Bank reserves the right not to fill up the posts.