Name of post:- Junior Engineer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs.17500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have three year diploma in civil engineering .
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at office of the national institute of technology, Calicut.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents that will be held at office of the national institute of technology, Calicut..
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
Date of interview is 30th August 2016.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament.