Name of Post:- Tradesman (Skilled)
Eligibility:- National Apprentice Certificate
Job Location:- Visakhapatnam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date pf publication
Total no. of Posts:- 161 Posts
Category wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste:- 26 Posts
- Schedule tribe:- 14 Posts
- Other Backward Class:- 48 Posts
- Un – Reserved class:- 73 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Tradesman (Skilled) should be 25 years as on the last date of the receipt of applications.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Tradesman (Skilled) should have National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in Feeder trade that should be obtained from DAS (V).
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Tradesman (Skilled) will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of Tradesman (Skilled) is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iv) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Tradesman (Skilled) may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant self – attested certificates send to The Admiral Superintendent (For manager Personnel), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam:- 530014 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All eligible candidates are required ot attend the suitability test (Written).
- The list of eligible candidates will be published in the Indian Navy IRFC website www.irfc-nausena.nic.in/index.php
- The vacancies are subject to variation.
- The Admiral Superintendent has the right to cancel the advertisement.