Name of post:- Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- Post graduation, Ph.D
Last Date:- 18th January 2015
Job Location:- Gujarat
Hiring Process:- Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 154 Posts
Registrar:- 01 Post
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should not be more than 50 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates Should have A Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7.0 point Scale.
- Experience:– At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Gp of Rs. 7000 and above OR with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including s Associate Professor along with experience in educational and / or administrative.
Professor:– 24 Posts
- Pay Scale:- 37400-67000/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 55 years.
- Qualification:-An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification (s) in the concerned/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers.
- Experience:– A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/ college, and or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Associate Professor:– 57 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 45 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates should have Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/ relevant disciplines.
- Experience:– A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/ or/ research/ policy papers.
Assistant Professor:– 72 Posts
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-
- Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 35 years.
- Qualification:-Candidates should have good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale whatever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject of the concerned faculty from an Indian University. Candidate must have cleared the National eligibility Test(NET).
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs.750/- application fee +Rs. 250 Processing fee) cash in any of the branch of Axis Bank. Bank Challan can be downloaded from the website Rs. 250/- (No application fee) for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nau.in from 18-December-2014 to 18-December -2015 & send the hard copy of the application along with attested copies of Caste Certificate. Date of Birth certificate, SSC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark Sheet Bachelor Mark Sheet & Degree Certificate etc. Bank challan by hand/ by post/ by courier to The Registrar, NAU, Navsari, 23-01-2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.