Name of Post:-Deputy General Manager, Office Assistant
Last Date:-7th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-109 Posts
Deputy General Manager (Civil):-22 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from government recognized University / Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- Experience:-Candidate should have 9 year experience in the field of PMC / EPC / Real Estate / Infrastructure. Out of which 2 year experience in one step below post.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 29100 – 43400/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Deputy General Manager should be 41 years as on 7th July 2015.
Office Assistant:-03 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have full time graduation in any stream. Speed in English and Hindi shorthand 70 / 70 w.p.m. and typing speed on computer 35 / 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 7300/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of office Assisatnt should be 22 years as on 7th July 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Direct recruitment
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for executive Posts (E-1 and above) and Rs 500/- for Non-executive posts through Debit card / credit card / Net-banking. SC / ST and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees/
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.nbccindia.com from 13th June 2015 to 7th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.