NCAOR Recruitment 2015 Project Assistant 08 vacancies : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), an autonomous society under the ministry of Earth Sciences, government of India, New Delhi, is the Nobel agency responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the Indian Polar Programme. In addition, the Centre has a well-focused scientific mandate of basic and applied research in various discipline and themes of polar and ocean sciences. National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) invites application for the post of 08 Project Scientist ‘B” under the scientific projects.
Name of Post:-Project Scientist
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15699 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be up to 35 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Master Degree in Geoinformatics / Geospatial studies / remote sensing or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level OR master Degree in Chemical / chemical Science / chemical oceanography or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level. Physical fitness for fieldwork on Himalayan glaciers.
Desirable:-Candidate should have two year experience of relevant in geomatic / geospatial / remote sensing techniques. Good working knowledge in Physics, mathematics and computer programming. Research and / or field experience in geospatial / geodetic / studies of glaciers.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.incois.gov.in and the hard copy of the online application with copies of requisite testimonials must be sent by post in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of——— and post code—–“ to The Director, National Centre for Antarctic and ocean research, Headland sada, Vasco-da-gama, Goa-403 804 on or before 20th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are required to apply online latest by 20th June 2015.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please contact by email to email@example.com
- Separate application for the separate Post code should be sent on the above mentioned address.
- The prescribed essential qualification are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an Interview.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for.
- No interim correspondence / inquiry will be entertained.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve any-where in India and outside.
- Application received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Director, NCAOR has the right to relax the eligibility criteria of the candidate of exceptional track record.
- The person engaged will not be treated on par with regular employees of NCAOR shall have no right to claim implicit for their absorption or regularization in NACOR.