Name of Post:- Computer Assistant
Eligibility:- M.Sc., MCA, B.Tech.
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Computer Assistant at National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) should be as per rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Computer Science / MCA or B level of the DOE or B.Tech. in computer Science OR Master degree in any science discipline with minimum 55% marks and a Diploma in any area of Computer Application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview at Room No 515. National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi – 110016.
Desirable:- Candidate with experience in web-page design and development of multimedia courseware, having a good command of English language will be preferred.
How to apply:- Interested and eligibility candidates may appear for Interview along with original certificate on 26th June 2015 at Room No 515, National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi – 110016.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid attending the interview.
- Candidates who have served as JPF or CA in the Council for two and half year need not apply.
- All candidates should submit their brief resume in the following format:-
- Full Postal Address and Telephone Number
- Date of Birth (age Limit 30 years but relaxable for SC / ST and women candidates up to 5 years).
- Examination passed Year / Subject / Board / University / Division% of marks (Starting from HS)
- Special qualification experience if any.