02 lower division clerk in NCERT:- 21 days from the date of publication
National Council of educational research and training released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 02 lower division clerk vacancies. Job seekers should apply 21 days from the date of publication.
Govt Department:- National Council of educational research and training
Post Name:- lower division clerk
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
ncert recruitment 2017 notification
lower division clerk:- 02 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for lower division clerk should have passed +2 class standard examination board from a recognized board / university with a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute.
Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 23rd March 2017.
Selection Process:- Applicants will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for NCERT vacancies 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all certificates send to the section officer (R-II), 2nd floor, Zakir Husain khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo marg, New Delhi on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 21 days from Publication
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
ncert jobs 2017 details
NCERT recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Accounts Person posts :- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 05 Accounts person at its HQRS vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in –interview 3rd November 2016.
Name of post:- Accounts person
Eligibility:- Degree in commerce
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 29000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates etc.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in commerce from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at room no 14, second floor, accounts branch, Zakir Hussain block, NCERT on 3rd November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – typing test that will be held at room no 14, second floor, accounts branch, Zakir Hussain block, NCERT on 3rd November 2016.
- Date of interview is 3rd November 2016.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).