Name of Post:-Project Fellow
Eligibility:-M.SC, BE / B.Tech., ME / M.Tech.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:-19th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Project Fellow should be 28 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in chemistry / BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (chemical) with minimum 55% marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper along with photocopies of relevant certificate / testimonials send to The Head, Polymer Science and Engineering division (Attn: Dr. U K Kharul), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008 on or before 19th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis.
- The prescribed educational qualification are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for Interview.
- The project leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview.
- The candidates short-listed by the screening committee for being for Interview.
- The short-listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the selection committee at “Lecture hall” in chemical engineering and process development, NCL.
- The time is (.00 a.m. on 25th June 2015.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duly immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.