Updated on October 15th, 2016
NDA recruitment 178 various posts september 2014 – 2015 : Applications are invited from Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacancies. Application form duly completed should reach the National Defence Academy, PO : NDA Khadakwasla, Pune-411023 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement :-
Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk, Multi-tasking staff
Eligibility:- 10th pass, 12th pass
Job Location:- Khadakwasla, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th september 2014
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 01.09.2014.
Multi-Tasking Staff – Office and training:- 130 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board/ institute.
Lower Division Clerk:- 21 Posts
- Qualification:- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University Skill Test : A typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer. (Time allowed 10 Minute) (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour / 9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on average of 5 key depression for each word
How to apply:- Applications must be submitted in typed form/computer print out on A4 size paper (not to be hand-written except signature) as per the prescribed format provided in Appendix. News paper cutting should not be used as application form. Applications will be accepted only through Registered Post or Speed Post. No application will be accepted by hand or any other sources. The completed applications by eligible candidates should be addressed to ‘The Commandant, National Defence Academy, PO : NDA Khadakwasla, Pune – 411 023’.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- If applying for more than one post, separate applications in separate envelopes should be sent for each post. The candidates applying for the post Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training will have to note that the Appointing Authority may choose to place the candidate selected for Multi Tasking Staff in any of the trade/job (MTS) at the Academy.
- Those working in Government Establishments, Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel alongwith the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated /pending against them and they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection. Advance applications will not be considered. A no objection certificate from the Establishment should be enclosed with the application.
- Candidates should specifically note that the late delivery of test/examination intimation due to postal delay (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere etc.) will not be entertained by this Academy and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Academy reserves the right not to fill up all the posts, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. Increase or decrease at any stage during the course of recruitment.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of the test can be 2 or 3 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring appointment for you through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. National Defence Academy shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever if a candidates succumbs to such tactics by anybody at any stage. It is emphasized and reassured that selection test and exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
- The advertisement will also be available on website: www.nda.nic.in
- This Academy strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.