Name of Post:- Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance)
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Sc.
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:-
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) should be 30 years as on 1st August 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance)should have M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Dairy Technology / Dairy chemistry / Dairy Microbiology with first class from reputed institute. Candidate with exposure to management of food safety and Quality management system and laboratory testing shall have an added advantage.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) should have minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in processing / milk product manufacturing section of a running milk processing unit.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) may apply online or may send forward the hard copy od f resume mentioning the profile applied for to :The HRD Group, National Dairy Development Board, Jagnath Mahadev Temple Anand, Gujurat:- 388001.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The last date of receiving application is 7th September 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st August 2015.
- Candidate should have ability to use IT tools.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Milk testing and cold chain at the procurement level in the field.
- Knowledge of quality standards / food regulations in the country and testing operations.
- Knowledge of milk quality attributes / factors affecting milk quality at production and at processing unitm nabufacture of different milk production.