NDDB recruitment 2016 notification Technician vacancies :- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invites application for the position of Technician – I for Analysis and Learning in live stock and food (CALF). Apply online before 12th June 2016.
Name of post:- Technician – I
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- As per Company Norms
Last Date:- 12th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. in chemistry / analytical chemistry / any other related science with 2 year of experience, Preferably in analytical laboratory. Candidates having post – graduation in related field with have an added advantage.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of Technician – I will be according to rules and regulation of national dairy development board (NDDB) organization norms.
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Technician – I will be according to rules and regulation of national dairy development board (NDDB) organization norms.
How to apply:- Candidates apply online through official website of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) www.nddb.org on or before 12th June 2016.
Other Essential attributes and Skills:-
- Experience of working in proximate / residue or other general chemical parameters in food / agriculture products.
- Exposure to various activities as per ISO – 17025 – 2005 / quality control process.
- Creative thinking and innovations.
- Focusing on result and demonstration of ability to complete the task.
- Being adaptable.
- Well versed in MS office / capable of using instrumental software / data entries and work amicably in team and with colleagues.
- Strict adherence to timeless of reporting and lab safety.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.