Name of Post:- Scientist / Senior Scientist
Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, Ph.D.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th October 2015.
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist should be 32 years. For scientist and should be 37 years for senior scientist. (Age relaxation as per rule for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist should have ME / M.Tech. in environment engineering / environmental system engineering and Modelling or Ph.D. submitted in the said discipline.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- in the favor of Director, CSIR – NEERI, Nagpur payable at Nagpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Scientist / Senior Scientist I may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / mark sheets certificate / experience certificate if any send to Director, CSIR – National Environmental engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur:- 440020 on or before 5th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last Date for submission of application form is 5th October 2015.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The Grade pay of the candidate should be Rs 6600/- and Rs 7600/-.
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.