NEERI recruitment 2015 notification Project Assistant Posts : National Environment Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites application for the post of 09 Project Assistant – II / III on temporary basis. Walk-in-interview 12th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Project Assistant – II / III
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., ME, M.Tech.
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – Ii / III should be 28 years. (Age relaxation as per rule for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government rules).
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III should have
- M.Sc. in chemistry / Biotechnology / Environmental science OR
- BE / B.Tech in civil engineering / chemical environmental engineering with computer literacy OR
- ME / M.Tech. in Environmental engineering / chemical engineering / environmental science and technology engineering with computer literacy OR
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Nanotechnology / Nano-science.
Selection procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Project Assistant II / III will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on NEERI, Chennai Zonal laboratory, CSIR Madras campus, Taramani Chennai:- 600113.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Project Assistant – II / III may apply send their application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2015 and appear for interview along with all original document on 12th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for Interview.
- No separate interview call latter will be issued.
- Candidates who do not fulfill educational qualification will not be interviewed.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed.