Medical Officer in NFC:- 18th November 2017
Nuclear Fuel Complex recruitment 2017 notification has been released for the recruitment of medical officer vacancy. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 18th November 2017.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last date||18th November 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NFC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NFC recruitment 2017.
NFC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer||Not Specified||Rs.94400/- Per Month|
NFC 2017 Medical Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should MBBS from a recognized university and registered with Medical council of India with 1 year experience after completion of compulsory rotator internship in General medicine in reputed Hospitals / Nursing Homes.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be maximum 35 years.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NFC Medical Officer 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NFC Medical officer application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with resume / original certificates and one set of self – attested copies of all the certificates and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NFC Medical Officer 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date of interview||18th November 2017|
NFC recruitment 2015 notification 18 Stenographer posts : Nuclear fuel complex (NFC), Hyderabad invites application for the position of 18 scientific officer, scientific assistant and stenographer grade – III. Apply online before 14th November 2015.
Name of Post:- scientific officer, scientific assistant and stenographer grade – III
Eligibility:- MBBS, Diploma, Matriculation
Job Location:- Hyderabad
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
Scientific officer:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS with ne year experience. Candidate should have knowledge of local language (Telugu) is essential. Candidate should have knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 35 years. The age of the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application (14th November 2015).
Scientific Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have diploma in civil engineering / architecture engineering with 60% marks. Candidate should have knowledge of least versions of AutoCAD / 3D Max / Google sketch up and Revit.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application (14th November 2015).
Stenographer Grade – III:- 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed matriculation class standard or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have minimum speed of 80 word per minute in shorthand in English / Hindi. Candidate should have minimum speed of 30 word per minute in typewriting in English / Hindi.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years. The age of the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application (14th November 2015).
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee 250/- for Scientific officer candidates and Rs 150/- for Scientific assistant candidates and Rs 100/- for stenographer grade – III candidates through Challan. Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / women category candidates / Ex-servicemen category candidates and PWD category candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website of Nuclear fuel complex (NFC) http://www.nfcrecruitment.in on or before 14th November 2015.