Name of Post:- Manager (Technical)
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 18th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should be 40 years
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position Manager (Technical) of should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute of technology or a recognized university.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should have
- Officers holding analogous posts in a central / state government department autonomous body / Public sector undertaking or with 3 years regular service or 6 years regular service OR
- Should have put at least 3 year service in a responsible senior position in a government department / Public sector undertaking / commercial organization of repute and should be working in an analogous post or the post next below or equivalent for at least 3 years.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) should be well versed in the field of highway / bridge engineering / dealing with planning pre-qualification of consultant and contractors financial appraisal of projects: detailed designing / techno financial reviews, evaluation of tenders, contract management, monitoring liaison with major construction agencies / government based performance appraisal of major highway / bridge projects.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Manager (Technical) may send application form with their Curriculum Vitae to M.K. Sinha, Dy. General Manager HR / Admin, Na, G-5 & 6, Sector- 10, Dwarks, New Delhi:- 110075 on or before 18th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The period of contract will be one year which may be extended or curtailed of the discretion of the competent Authority of NHAI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The information of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the NHAI website and will also be intimated through mail / telephone.
- No TA / DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- This notice is also available at NHAI official website www.nhai.org.