Name of post:- chief processing officer
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 3.25 Lack per month
Last Date:- 30th April 2016
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceed 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post-graduation in science / management / math / engineering / technology / CA / CFA/ MBA statistics / operations research or equivalent. Applicant should have six sigma certification or equivalent (Optional).
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of National Housing Bank (NHB) www.nhb.org.in from 4th April 2016 to 30th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates have to apply application fee for the applying to this post online which will be asked for at the time of submitting online application form.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the organization is National Housing Bank (NHB).
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of chief processing officer are required to pay no application fee.