205 Administrative Officer NICL – 20th April 2017
NICL recruitment 2017 Apply online for 205 Administrative Officer at nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
National Insurance Company Limited released new notification on their official website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in for the recruitment of 205 (two hundred five) vacancies for Administrative Officer. Job seekers should apply from 30th March 2017 and before 20th April 2017.
Govt Department:- National Insurance Company Limited
Post Name:- Administrative Officer
Job Location:- All India
Official Web portal: nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
NICL jobs 2017 News
Administrative Officer: 205 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NICL Administrative Officer posts should have possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 27 years as on 01/03/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/STs, 3 years for OBCs
Selection Process:- NICL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for Administrative Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Administrative Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Online.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for NICL vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply online through the website nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 30.03.2017
Form Submission End Date: 20.04.2017
Tentative Date of Online Examination Phase-I: 03/04.06.2017
Tentative Date of Online Examination Phase-II: 02.07.2017
Like InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistants in Class I cadre from open market.
Name of Post:- Assistant
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7650 – 21050/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 1000 Posts (please view the advertisement details for State/ Union Teritory wise vacancies (Provisional)).
Age Limit:- Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.1.2014). Candidates born not earlier than 1st December 1986 and not later than 30th November 196 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Qualification:- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XI pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential
NOTE: Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT).
Selection Procedure:- Al candidates will have to appear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- SC/ST 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- PWD (Gen) 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) 15 years
- PWD (OBC) 13 years
- Resident of Assam State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985 Maximum age shall be 3 years.
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 Gen: 5 years, OBC: 8 years, SC/ST: 10 years
Application Fee:- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER Rs. (Intimation Charges only) and Rs.500/- for Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER (Application fee including Intimation Charges). Bank Transaction charges, if applicable, have to be borne by the candidate. Fe once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects.
How to apply:- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized website of the company “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com‟ for details and updates Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Important Dated to remember:-
- Publication of Advertisement in Employment News:- First week of January’2015
- Online Registration:- 12.01.2015
- Last date of Online Registration:- 31.01.2015
- Payment of Application Fees:- Online:- 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015
- Online Examination:- Various dates in April 2015
- Download of Cal Letters for Examination:- 10 days prior to the date of examination