Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Total no. of Posts:- 39 Posts
Eligibility:- M Tech, Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Ranchi, Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- M. Tech. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout.
Desirable:- Ph.D. Degree; Teaching, research, industrial and /or professional experience in a reputed organization; Paper presented at Conference and /or in refereed journals.
Application Fee:- A Demand Draft of Rs 500/-, drawn in favour of “NIFFT, Ranchi” payable at any nationalized bank in Ranchi for each application (50% in case of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & PwD candidates.
How to apply:- Completed applications in all aspects in the prescribed format and copies of self-attested documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc. should be sent to the address of the Director, NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003 latest by 5:00 PM, 15th May, 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualification & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute will further make the criteria on the recommendations of the Scrutiny committee to arrive at a reasonable number of candidates to be called for interview for each Department.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not to fill positions in any of the specializations/Departments
- Separate applications must be submitted if a candidate is applying in more than one department.
- Reservation policy will be applicable as per the MHRD (Govt. of India) norms/rules. For availing reservation, the category certificate must be submitted along with application.
- Application form & Academic performance indicator (API) score to be submitted by the candidates in the prescribed format are available in Part – A and Part – B of the application form.
- 3% of the vacancies are reserved for persons with disabilities as per GOI rules subject to producing the Disability Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Medical Board.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of Interview and reasons for not being called for Interview or selection.
- The age of retirement is 65 years for all posts as per present Rule.