NIFFT recruitment may 2014 professor and assistant professor vacancies: The National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi established by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India, in Collaboration with UNDP, UNESCO in 1966 at Ranchi Jharkhand, offers B. Tech. degree in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering, M. Tech. degree in Material Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Foundry-Forge Technology, and Environmental Science and Engineering, PhD and Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology and Advanced Diploma in Forge Technology.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Total no. of Posts:- 39 Posts
Eligibility:- M Tech, Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Ranchi, Jharkhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- M. Tech. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s / equivalent degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology with a very good academic record throughout.
Desirable:- Ph.D. Degree; Teaching, research, industrial and /or professional experience in a reputed organization; Paper presented at Conference and /or in refereed journals.
Application Fee:- A Demand Draft of Rs 500/-, drawn in favour of “NIFFT, Ranchi” payable at any nationalized bank in Ranchi for each application (50% in case of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & PwD candidates.
How to apply:- Completed applications in all aspects in the prescribed format and copies of self-attested documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc. should be sent to the address of the Director, NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003 latest by 5:00 PM, 15th May, 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualification & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute will further make the criteria on the recommendations of the Scrutiny committee to arrive at a reasonable number of candidates to be called for interview for each Department.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not to fill positions in any of the specializations/Departments
- Separate applications must be submitted if a candidate is applying in more than one department.
- Reservation policy will be applicable as per the MHRD (Govt. of India) norms/rules. For availing reservation, the category certificate must be submitted along with application.
- Application form & Academic performance indicator (API) score to be submitted by the candidates in the prescribed format are available in Part – A and Part – B of the application form.
- 3% of the vacancies are reserved for persons with disabilities as per GOI rules subject to producing the Disability Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Medical Board.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of Interview and reasons for not being called for Interview or selection.
- The age of retirement is 65 years for all posts as per present Rule.