NIHFW Recruitment 2015 Senior Technician 02 vacancies : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex. Technical institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare for promoting Health and Family welfare programme in the country through education and Training, Research and Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory services. This institute will undertake a project on “National cold chain and vaccine management Resource Centre (NCCVMRC)”. For that project, NHFW propose to fill the following posts on contractual basis. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year based on quarterly performance assessment. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invites application for the post of 02 Senior Technician vacancy.
Name of Post:-Senior Technician
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000 – 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:-19th June 2015
Total no. of PostsJ2 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of senior Technician should be 55 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Two year refrigeration and air-conditioning from government approved ITI / ITC with one year apprentice.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview
Experience:-Candidate should have at least 10 years post qualification experience in refrigeration and air-conditioning sector.
Desirable:-Preference will be given to candidates with experience in training / skill development of refrigerator mechanics. Candidates with experience in immunization programme at national / states will have an added advantage.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may attend Interview along with application form and attested photocopies of certificate on or before 19h June 2015.
Venue of Interview:- candidates may appear interview on above dates and time in the office of The Director, NIHFW, New Delhi.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Interested candidates may appear interview on above dates and time in the office of The Director, NIHFW, New Delhi.
- Candidates bring attested copies of age proof, qualification and an experience certificates and original certificate for verification.
- Candidates working in government / Semi government organization must produce NOC of their employer.
- Candidates have to arrange their own arrangement for appearing in Test / Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates.
- NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up all the posts or some of the posts.
- The candidates reporting after registration time will not be entertained.