NIT Goa recruitment 2016-17 notification Assistant 01 posts :- National Institute of Technology, (NIT) invites application for the position of 01 Project Assistant vacancies. Apply before 25th November 2016.
Name of post:- Project Assistant
Eligibility:- B.Tech. BE , M.Tech
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Tech / M.Tech in electronics engineering / communication engineering with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute or university as a full time program.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to the Assistant Registrar, national institute of technology, Goa on or before 25th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th November 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.