01 Medical officer in NITRD:- 11th November 2017
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment 2017 notification has been released for the recruitment of total 01 (One) Medical officer vacancy on contractual basis. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 11th November 2017.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Post Name||Medical officer|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last date||11th November 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NITRD with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NITRD recruitment 2017.
NITRD recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical officer||01||Rs 36000/- Per Month|
NITRD 2017 Medical Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have MBBS.
Age Limit: As per Company Norms
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NITRD Medical officer 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
NITRD Medical Officer application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear walk-in-interview along with one passport size photograph / CV and self – attested photocopies of certificates at the time of interview.
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
NITRD Medical Officer 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date of walk-in-interview||11th November 2017|
NITRD recruitment 2015 Laboratory Assistant 46 vacancies : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) invites application for the post of 46 Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff and Laboratory Assistant. Application are invited from Indian national for the following posts in the prescribed format along with requisite fee and should reach at office of the under-signed.
Name of Post:-Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff, Laboratory Assistant
Eligibility:-Matriculation, +2 class, Diploma
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-20th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-46 Posts
Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff:-44 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- Pay Scale:-Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Laboratory Assistant:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have +2 class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or Institution / University. Candidate should have two year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with one year experience.
- Pay Scale:-Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Laboratory Assistant should be up to 25 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped communities.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of T.B and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi. No fee for SC / ST and women candidates.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply In prescribed application form along with attested copies of all certificates in support of qualification and Experience certificate send to the Director, National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110030 on or before 20th June 2015.
- Crucial date for determining age limit will be the closing date of receipt of application.
- The appointment will be governed by the standard terms and condition as per the Institute rules applicable from time to time.
- NITRD reserves the right to fix criteria for calling the required number of candidates, as may be necessary for Interview.
- The prescribed essential qualification as above are bare minimum and the mere possession of the same does and entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
- NITRD reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts mentioned above without assigning any reason.
- Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by the completed Authority.
- Incomplete application not on the prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.